JKR Training provide management consulting including audit & compliance, Supply Chain Advisory and Supply Chain Procurement Advisory.
Audit & Compliance
JKR Consulting provides audit services for the National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation scheme covering mass , maintenance and fatigue plus we can provide advice and audit services for your Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
We can work with you and your organisation in proactively preparing for audits by undertaking gap and detailed risk analysis and by supporting and designing the implementation roadmap for recommendations resulting from audits.
We offer compliance auditing services for the following accreditations.
- National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme
- Maintenance Management
- Mass Management
- Basic Fatigue Management
- Advanced Fatigue Management
- Our support services include:
- Independent Chain Of Responsibility and Work, Health & Safety audits
- Independent Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Internal Reviews on your NHVAS or WAHVA Mass, Maintenance or Fatigue Accreditation systems
- Developing policies, safe work procedures and work instructions
- New systems implementation and integration to the business
- Preparation for upcoming audits from clients, regulators or scheme auditors
- Support and delivery of communications relating to training sessions of staff and stakeholders
- Non-conformance reporting and follow up
- Incident/Accident review, investigation and corrective actions
- Review and update records for compliance with Chain of Responsibility and WHS legislation
Supply Chain Advisory
Supply chain improvements are a key focus for companies looking to improve financial results through cost reductions, gross margin enhancement and working capital velocity.
JKR Consulting Supply Chain Services can help organisations achieve growth by balancing multiple objectives:
- enhancing the customer experience
- Optimal network design and inventory policies
- minimising operating expenses
- introduce supply chain analytics
- promoting sustainability and reducing working capital
- leveraging fixed capital investments
- driving product and service innovation
- protecting the brand.
We can assist with the processes, technology and skillsets essential to building a competitive advantage through:
- manufacturing operations
- integrated business planning
- supply chain and operations strategy
- logistics management and network optimisation
- product costing, tax efficient supply chain management and transfer pricing
- Change management, supply chain technology enablement and transformation.
JKR Consulting can also complete a supply chain performance review. This process provides you with visibility and performance of the value within your supply chain both outsourced and in-house. JKR assesses current state, designs future state operations, performs cost audits, supports commercial negotiation and provides recommendations on best practice and supply chain strategy and operations.
Supply Chain Procurement Advisory
JKR Consulting works with clients to drive bottom-line savings . Our approach supports both significant procurement events and targeted improvements. We help address:
- Identify and map spend across the supply chain to provide enhance visibility
- Design and implement sourcing events for supply chain services
- Design and implement tailored strategic sourcing frameworks and approaches
- Design and implement formal supplier management programs
Strategic sourcing and procurement helps to deliver enhanced supplier relationships, savings, improved compliance to contracts, and efficient and effective source-to-pay processes.